3 Heroes 3 Heroes

Fun idea, I would maybe polish up the mechanics a bit - for example, the characters rotate upside down and stuff when turn. Keep it up :)

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Fun gameplay and that artwork is just awesome, great work :)!

Blind Blade Blind Blade

Absolutely love the visuals, the gameplay is a bit hard to pick up but still very fun!

Purbalds Purbalds

Love these type of puzzles, great work :)

whileworking responds:

And I love creating them. Thanks so much for playing!

1985 1985

Nice work on the game!
If I can offer one piece of advice, you can make your games view larger without changing the original resolution, pixel art will scale up within the original aspect ratio perfectly well. I usually make games in 256 x 144 but will set the viewport on NG etc to 2 or 3 times that (within the aspect ratio) so that it is a nice size on screen.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for advice!

Roc'h Arnev Island Roc'h Arnev Island

The quality of this game is amazing, I love the use of photos for all the artwork too, it made it very atmospheric. Great work.

Toxic Surfer Toxic Surfer

The pixel art is nice, the sounds are good too. The mechanics work but like others have said I would balance the size of the character, obstacles, enemies and their corresponding hit boxes. High difficulty is great but at current the game feels a bit unfair rather than difficult but a few tweaks could make this a really fun game, keep up the good work!

matt-armoredfrog responds:

Hi, we have just released an update for the game which solves some of the impossible situations that might arise. We are glad you liked the pixel art and sounds. Thank you for playing the game!

0/0 0/0

Really nice work, good idea and loved the minimal look of the game too. Maybe some ambient music in the background would be a nice addition. Should Google Play this game, I would download it :)

Bround Bround

Great concept and the minimal art style and colour theme is spot on :)

Joeyquest Joeyquest

Great game. Nice little journey and I loved the graphics.